Hey everyone, here is a piece of writing about Japan
- Did you know the red on the flag represents the sun against a white background.
- Japan is in the largest continent in the world, Asia. Did you know 60% of the world lives in Asia.
- Japan is in the northern hemisphere. The northern hemisphere has more pollution than the southern hemisphere.
- Tokyo is the capital of Japan, the population of Tokyo is 37.393.
- The population of Japan is 126,476,461.
- Japanese is the national language of Japan but different cities speak different types of Japanese.
- The currency of Japan is Japanese yen.
- Facts: 1. They eat KFC for dinner on Christmas night. 2. The toilets sing for you. 3. You can rent a cuddle. 4. In vending machines you can buy everything from live lobsters, bread in a can, to underwear, hot ramen and even an egg.
- In 2019, Japan was Australia’s fifth largest inbound market for visitor arrivals, and for total visitor spend and sixth for visitor nights.
- Kon’ nichiwa is how to say hello in Japanese. Did you know people bow to greet each other in japan.
- Here are a few countries surrounded by japan and their relation to it. Russia (north), Philippines(south),Malaysia(south west) Indonesia(south),China(west).
I hope you found it interesting.